Automated Robot Fast Food Press Stuffed Burgers Meat Momentum Machine
|Place of Origin:||ShanDong|
Product Description :
The automated hamburger maker production line can automatically complete the process of forming, sizing, powdering and breadcrumbs. Production of products of different shapes can be achieved by replacing different molds. The whole machine is made of high quality stainless steel, which is wear-resistant and durable, and meets food hygiene standards. Suitable for making hamburger patties, chicken nuggets, fish cakes, potato cakes, pumpkin cakes and so on. The production line has high degree of automation, simple operation, convenient cleaning, stable performance, safety and reliability, and is suitable for use in meat processing factories, catering industry, food distribution centers and other units.
1.Q:How can I get the price?
A: You can contact us though email, trademanager, phone, wechat, skype, whatsapp and so on. Specific product prices please contact the sales staff to the actual price.
2.Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% double test before delivery, ensure good performance without mistakes.
3.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Usually 10-20days after receipt of your deposit
4.Q: What is your warranty period?
A: 12 months(calculating from the date the machinery arrives at the destination port), we will provide spare parts for free during warranty.
5.Q: What is your trade terms and payment terms?
A: Usually FOB, but we also accept CFR and CIF. If under $10,000.00, 100% of the amount should be cleared by T/T. If over $10,000.00, 40% of the total amount should be cleared by T/T ,the balance should be paid within one week before the delivery time.
6.Q:How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
3. We have professional sales and service team, providing one-to-one consulting service for customers.
Taste test: Burger robot startup Creator opens first restaurant
Automatic hamburger forming machines
Burger Press Commercial Burger Maker Patty ...
Automatic Hamburger Patty Maker
I Ate A Robot Hamburger Before The Restaurant Went Out Of
Meet The World's First Fully Automated Burger Robot: Creator
How They Made: World's First Cheeseburger Robot | Make:
Robots Are Making $6 Burgers in San Francisco - Eater SF
Do pasta straws get soggy?
- 1、Aug 21, 2019 - A company is selling pasta straws and says they work for up to an ... Others complained their straws went soggy if they tried to drink ... 'Our driving goal is to become a vehicle for change and we hope that Stroodles can act as
- 2、This New Wood-Based Straw Won't Get Soggy – Bloomberg. December 11, 2019 The Eco Straw ... Hate Paper Straws? Try The New Pasta Straw Alternative - CBS Philly. PHILADELPHIA ... But did anyone see the pasta… September 9, 2019
- 3、Pasta Life is cooking up eco-friendly pasta drinking straws to put an end to plastic straw pollution. ... The pasta straws are 100% compostable & biodegradable in your backyard. ... Never soggy. ... By completing this form you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time. ... GET DISCOUNT CODE
- 4、Some compostable ones taste weird (bamboo) or resemble a soggy rolled-up newspaper (paper). ... You can find pasta straws in bars in Britain and elsewhere
How are straws made?
- 1、May 28, 2019 - 1888 Marvin Stone, an American inventor, files a patent for drinking straws made of manila paper. Previously people used natural rye grass
- 2、Mar 17, 2020 - Sustainability Times: What made you decide to start a venture aimed at manufacturing sustainable straws? David Simon with a Vietnamese
- 3、Nov 7, 2018 - A brief history of plastic straws. In 1888, a man named Marvin Stone was drinking a mint julep on a hot summer day when his straw, made of
- 4、Because they're made of relatively thin material, straws break down into smaller plastic particles known as