Industrial Hot Air Circulation Fruit and Vegetable Dryer Machine
|Place of Origin:||ShanDong|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,Western Union|
This kind machine is a continuous production of drying equipment, the main heating methods are electric heating, steam heating, hot air heating.The main working principle is to evenly smooth the material in the net belt, there is a rotating device to drag back and forth movement in the dryer, hot air between the material through the flow, steam from the drainage of wet holes, so as to achieve the purpose of drying.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company ?
A:We are a manufacturer.
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:Generally speaking, delivery time within 3 working days after receive the payment. But if it is out of stock, it may take 20-40 days.
Q:Can I have some samples?
A:Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by buyer's side.
Q:Which kind of package you will use ?
A:For export , we usually use plywood box. which meet export standard.
Q:During Guarantee time , if machine broken by machine design ,what should we do?
A:We have not encountered this situation so far because the design of our products is repeatedly confirmed. But if this happens really happens during guarantee time, we talk all responsibility of machine broken part free charge send to you , if after change broken part machine can not work , we would send new machine to you for exchange.
Hot Air Dryers : Plastics Technology
Small Hot Air Food Dryer Machine as Vegetable/Fruit Drying
Basic Hot Air Dryer Design | CTG Clean
Industrial Hot Air Dryer
Hot air dryer, Hot air drying system - All industrial
Hot Air Dryer Machine
What are the key characteristics of a hot-air dryer? - mo's corner
What can be used instead of a plastic straw?
- 1、May 23, 2018 - An estimated 500 million single-use plastic straws are used and thrown ... But if you need to use or like to use a straw, there are alternatives. ... like straws shouldn't be whether we have them or not but instead that they are
- 2、The Company Announced That by 2020 it Will Abandon All Plastic Straws. ... the move to replace straws
- 3、... plastics. Here are five eco-friendly straw alternatives to use instead. ... Ditch the Disposable Plastic Straws and Use These 5 Instead. Paper straws. 5. Juj Winn
- 4、Dec 27, 2019 - Read more to find out the best alternatives for plastic straws. ... Metal straws can be used with hot or cold liquids, but they can transfer the heat to the ... Plastic Straws vs Paper Straws: Should Your Business Switch to Paper?
- 5、My favorite solution is actually no tool - having observed the surge of drinks that get served with a straw, I still remember when it was perfectly acceptable to drink
- 6、Apr 24, 2018 - Keep in mind that if you do choose a reusable straw, you must clean that straw because it is the perfect environment for all kinds of nasty things to
How are straws made?
- 1、Nov 7, 2018 - A brief history of plastic straws. In 1888, a man named Marvin Stone was drinking a mint julep on a hot summer day when his straw, made of
- 2、Sep 9, 2018 - Many items made out of thin plastic, such as straws and grocery bags, are meant to be used once. In most cases, it's better for the environment to
- 3、Straws, being made polypropylene, which itself is made from propene and monomers, is obtained from crude oil and hydrocarbons. Petroleum
- 4、Although gluten free certification applies to foods that you actually eat/drink, pasta straws are made with wheat and do not currently meet the requirements for
- 5、Mar 17, 2020 - Sustainability Times: What made you decide to start a venture aimed at manufacturing sustainable straws? David Simon with a Vietnamese
- 6、Jun 3, 2016 - But plastic straws don't just exist, they're made—and it turns out the process is simultaneously surprisingly complex and strangely satisfying