Hot Air Circulatory Dryer Machine for Blueberries and Cranberries
|Place of Origin:||ShanDong|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,Western Union|
CTC series hot air circulating drying oven is made by a low noise, high temperature axial flow fan and automatic temeprature control system.
The whole circulation system is fully enclosed to make that the heat efficiency of the drying oven increases from 3-7%of the traditional drying oven to 35-45% of the present one. The highest heat efficiency can reach to 50%.
- For the heating source, there are many kinds: steam, electrical, far infrared or steam and electrical to be chosen.
- The used temperatures to be used: steam heating 50-140°C, Max.150°C.
- The moisture while using the electrical or temperature: 50-350°C.
- There are the automatic control system and the computer control system for users' selection.
- Commonly used steam pressure 0.02-0.08 Mpa(0.2-8kg/cm2)
- If using the electrical heating and being type one, the calculation is 15kw, and the practical use is 5-8kw/h.
- The special requirements should be indicated at the time of order.
- The price for the non-standard oven should be consulted.
- The use temperatures more than 140°C and less than 60°C should be indicated at the time of order.
Most hot air is circulated in the oven.The heat efficiency is high and the energy is saved.
It use the forced ventilating function,there are adjustable air distribution plates inside the oven,the materials can be dried uniformly.
The heating source might be steam,hot water,electricality and far infrared,with a wide selection.
The machine is low in the noise.The operation is in balance.The temperature is controlled automatically.
The installation and maintenance are easy.
The application is wide.The machine can be used for drying various materials and is a versatile drying equipment
What are the key characteristics of a hot-air dryer? - mo's corner
Industrial Hot Air Dryer
Hot Air Dryers : Plastics Technology
Hot air dryer, Hot air drying system - All industrial
Small Hot Air Food Dryer Machine as Vegetable/Fruit Drying
Basic Hot Air Dryer Design | CTG Clean
Hot Air Dryer Machine
Do pasta straws get soggy?
- 1、SUCK ON SPAGHETTI INSTEAD! ... Introducing our eco-friendly straw, The Spaghetti Straw! Our straws are made from ... -Don't go soggy (unlike paper straws!)
- 2、Oct 9, 2019 - Paper straws get soggy real quick and bamboo straws are sometimes ... Italian Bars Are Serving Drinks With Pasta Straws As An Alternative To Plastic! By ... However, they can be used as stirrers in coffee and hot chocolate
- 3、Consumers can rest assured that our pasta straws are safe for the environment, guests, family and friends. Biodegradable? Heck yes! Plus, you don't need special
- 4、Forget plastic & soggy paper drinking straws: Use STROODLES PASTA STRAWS: ... and bioplastic-straws with a solution to ensure the natural world doesn't become a ... He rolled up his sleeves, let his imaginations run wild and decided to do
- 5、Some compostable ones taste weird (bamboo) or resemble a soggy rolled-up newspaper (paper). ... You can find pasta straws in bars in Britain and elsewhere
- 6、People have recently started to see pasta straws as a potential solution to the increasingly alarming amount ... For instance, paper straws get soggy after a while
What can be used instead of a plastic straw?
- 1、Dec 27, 2019 - Read more to find out the best alternatives for plastic straws. ... Metal straws can be used with hot or cold liquids, but they can transfer the heat to the ... Plastic Straws vs Paper Straws: Should Your Business Switch to Paper?
- 2、Dec 17, 2019 - Their varying thicknesses make them usable for a simple glass of water or a thick and creamy milkshake. Eco-friendly paper straws are the perfect
- 3、Oct 14, 2019 - If everyone reduced the amount of single-use plastic straws they were using and began to use paper straws, it would be extremely beneficial for
- 4、Jul 10, 2017 - She didn't mean that using straws eventually leads people to use saran wrap, plastic bags, and ponchos. She meant that giving up plastic
- 5、Jul 9, 2019 - Biodegradable and compostable plastic single-use straws. Every so often when you're in a place where plastic straws are seemingly banned, you
- 6、Learn more about ocean-friendly alternatives to plastic below, then apply to receive an Impact Kit to help you track the restaurants or venues you help ... For some, plastic straws are the best alternative while silicon, included below, can also suit as an option. *We're ... Custom Printed Steel Straws with 35% Discount Applied